Back office organizations are being forced to do more with less. Cost cutting has left departments strapped for resources with transaction volumes and reconciliation complexity at an all time high. Accounting professionals spend unproductive time on manual, repetitive, and error-prone processes, made worse by the fact that from revenue accounting to GL reconciliation, these processes all demand a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
How Machina Can Help
The following are a few of the benefits a successful implementation of RPA can provide to alleviate these challenges:
- Cost reduction achieved by reducing the effort required to complete mundane tasks
- Improved efficiency and oversight through the implementation of traceable automation of repetitive tasks, freeing up team members to focus on higher value analysis and decision-making activities
- Increase accuracy and elimination of errors achieved through the automation of data entry, data verification and data reconciliation tasks
- Improved customer experience based on quicker turnaround times and fewer errors
- Increased revenue capture and reduced risk related to invoicing delays and errors